It's alot of work with no rewards except comments for the massive Star Trek Album Posts. I say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your, should be, award winning Star Trek Music Post was the largest project I have ever seen. Congratulations. Come back if you can..I will leave your link OPEN. Vince
4 comments:
Good heavens.....what's going on NOW? Has the blog been hijacked or something??
I hope there's nothing serious going on. Please keep in touch and let us in of what's happening.
I'm wondering if someone didn't force the site to remove the bootleg recordings. Someone sooner or later was bound to notice.
Too bad... but maybe I'm wrong?
It's alot of work with no rewards except comments for the massive Star Trek Album Posts.
I say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your, should be, award winning Star Trek Music Post was the largest project I have ever seen. Congratulations.
Come back if you can..I will leave your link OPEN.
Vince
Post a Comment